- Custody of Pets a Challenging Issue for Courts
- Follow us on Twitter!
- The “Virtual Visitation” Trap
- Deployed Miltary Servicemembers: Bill Preserves Custody Rights
- Police Handcuff and Arrest 5 Year-Old ADHD Boy for Battery on a Police Officer
- Parents Ignore Government Sponsored Child Abuse
- UCCJEA and International Child Custody Jurisdiction
- Pre-maturely Litigating Psychological & Custody Evaluations
- Divorce "Move-Aways" from Los Angeles
- Consulting with Local Counsel
- Why Must Divorcing Borderlines Be Identified?
- Welcome to Clarke Logan Young Law Offices
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- California Divorce
- Child Custody
- Child Custody in the News
- Child Protective Services
- Child Support
- Child Visitation
- Custody Evaluations
- Drugs & Pharmaceuticals
- Interstate Child Custody Jurisdiction
- Limited Scope Representation
- Recent Family Law Cases
- August 24, 2012 4:52 PM
Custody of Pets a Challenging Issue for Courts A recent article in the Los Angeles Times discusses the...
- July 24, 2012 5:53 PM
Follow us on Twitter! We are now on Twitter! Follow us for updates on...
- July 17, 2012 1:28 PM
The “Virtual Visitation” Trap Virtual visitation is the latest custody-related family law fad....
- March 22, 2012 3:18 PM
Deployed Miltary Servicemembers: Bill Preserves Custody Rights Proposed federal legislation would require state family law judges, including...
- March 20, 2012 9:10 AM
Police Handcuff and Arrest 5 Year-Old ADHD Boy for Battery on a Police Officer A five year-old kindergartener’s hands and feet were hand-cuffed with...
Search this Blog
- Los Angeles Family Law Blog (Clarke Logan Young)